Flickr's recent introduction of the LOLFeed format was highly amusing. Following Mark Christian's footsteps, I decided to write a Ruby version of the LOLFeed parser. At first it was merely a port, but I then found the state machine to be too cumbersome, so I went all out with regular expressions. Read on for the code.
I have written two Ubiquity commands so far. If you have Ubiquity installed, you should be prompted to install commands when reading this page.
Drupal tools contains two commands, drupal and drupal-api.
drupal (node ID)
drupal opens the corresponding node on drupal.org.
drupal-api (function name) [on (drupal version)]
This is essentially a clean house implementation of the font detection method described at lalit dot lab using Prototype 1.6. Another method described at maratz.com seems very interesting, since it uses Flash.
This is only usable after the DOM is ready. Call
Font.detect with a string containing the name of the font to be detected. If it's detected as present,
true is returned, otherwise,
is was approaching its 5.0 release, Jared of littlegreencube brought my attention to the lack of decent live search functionality for Drupal when he saw my article on live search in Drupal. The word "hack" can't aptly describe how much of a kludge my previous attempted approach to live search for Drupal 4.7 was.
Live search has been one of the hottest features. I decided to give it a try on my site, which is Drupal-powered. And since it's powered by Drupal, there are obviously some little problems that need to be sorted out.
DBConsole is an Ajax MySQL console written in PHP for verbose administrators. It was destroyed along with the original site, so unless I can find a forgotten copy on some server, it can't be recovered.